Should I Use My Insurance?
Many people are afraid of using their insurance company when it comes to windshield repair and replacement. If your comprehensive deductible is $100 or less, then using your insurance will save you a lot of money. If it is $250 the new windshield may cost less then your deductible so call us and we can advise you on if it is worth it or not.
Things to remember when making an glass claim:
- Glass claims are considered no fault by your insurance company which means they will very rarely increase your insurance rates
- You have the legal right to choose any glass shop you want, go only to the shop where you feel safe and comfortable
- Don't let your insurance steer you to a cut rate shop, demand only the best
- You only pay your comprehensive deductible, we bill them for them for the balance and we do all the paperwork for you
- Chip repairs are usually at no cost to you, insurance will usually waive the deductible for a windshield repair
Call Austin Windshields today for convenient, affordable and timely windshield repair.
You can call us at 512-692-7672.